Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Taste of the Region - Cerritos, CA

This event happens every year at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center.

I have missed it in prior years due to work/school/etc.

This year I'm off on the day it's happening (Thursday, September 16, 2010) ... so I'm making an effort to visit.

It's free to enter, but if you wanna try any of the food, it's $5 for a wristband, which isn't too bad.

I was able to get all this info from Yelp because the actual Cerritos Chamber of Commerce site hasn't been updated hehe.

If you're in the area, and you wanna check out what Cerritos has to offer, come on down and check out my neck of the woods haha! :)

I'll probably do another post after the event. Hopefully I take pictures so you all can see what's going on over there.

Cerritos Taste of the Region & Business Expo
September 16, 2010
4:30pm-7:30pm

Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
12700 Center Court Drive South
Cerritos, CA 90703


Keep on eating y'all! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment