Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yeah ... about that whole "posting on a regular basis" thing ... OOPS!

WHOOPSIE! I seriously wanted to try and post on a more consistent basis. But then the holiday season happened ... Anime Los Angeles happened ... more work happened ... I read books ... the Hunger Games came out ... Spring Break season happened ... Easter happened. Yeah basically LIFE kinda snuck up behind me without me knowing and PULLED ME AWAY from this blog. ::sigh:: That sneaky life. Anyway, I'll try to keep up with this blog thingy. I'm debating on possibly switching to Tumblr, but I do enjoy having the Blogger connected to my Google account. Well ... I know this update didn't really have anything food related to it. I apologize for that. I did make a cool banner for this site though ... check it out!
I'm currently using it as part of my signature on the AM² Convention forums. Oh yeah ... I'm trying to plan for that too. OH I ALMOST FORGOT! For Lent I did the unthinkable & gave up pork products (including BACON). Crazy right? Well Easter has come & gone, and I can eat the wondermeat again. xP To celebrate, thanks to Living Social & the Baconery, I got an awesome bacon sampler pack & a t-shirt for only $22. I will enjoy this sampler pack while wearing the shirt. When this occurs, I'll be sure to take a pic & post it. :) OH! Also ... I recently joined Instagram! Follow me: j0ceyj0ce ... I'll try to take pictures of awesome food with that app too. So there ya have it. A cluster F* of what's been going on. I hope you've had a good year so far. Please look forward to my updates & keep on eating y'all! ^__^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment