Friday, August 19, 2011

OC Foodie Fest - Aug. 27, 2011!

The OC Foodie Fest was started last year, and apparently it was a HUGE success. Tons of different food trucks, vendors, & restaurants showcased their awesome awesomeness in the parking lot of Angel Stadium in Anaheim. I missed it because I didn't plan ahead. =*(

THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!!! :)

I planned ahead, requested the day off, AND got my ticket early (EARLY ENTRY FTW). Plus I'm going with my friend, so I won't act like a photographic glutton alone. xP



Don't worry... pictures WILL be taken. I'm actually considering renting a lens from Borrow Lenses, so we'll see how those delicious photos will come out. I will be posting them on my Flickr, so you guys (hopefully more than ONE of you? hehe) will be able to see them.

That's it from me.

Thanks for reading & keep on eating y'all! ^__^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment