Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!!!

Hey all!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates on this here food blog. The latter half of the year has been relatively interesting for me, and unfortunately this blog was a casualty.

BUT NO MORE.

Starting TODAY (November 24, 2011), I will DO MY DARNDEST (yes that's a word ... in someone's dictionary) to keep this blog up to date with food related .... STUFF. :)

I mean, I HAVE been taking pictures of food on my Flickr.... I just haven't been writing much down.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP. NOW. LIKE SERIOUSLY JOCEY WTF? xP

I will take pictures of the food I ate at Thanksgiving ... I will talk about the food I ate at Thanksgiving ... and if I have access to it, I will post recipes of the food I ate at Thanksgiving.

Because gosh darn it, I SHOULD.

Raise your glass interwebz, this ones for you! ::glugs a shot of random beverage that will not be named but more than likely is non-alcoholic::

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment