Friday, November 25, 2011

My Thanksgiving 2011

Even though I had to work on Thanksgiving, I'd have to say it was a good day.

I posted the food pix on my Flickr ...

Looks good, right? xP
 

That link has basically all the food pix I took on Thanksgiving at work and at home. It was pretty cool that I was able to pretty much have 2 Thanksgivings.

At work we had a potluck in the office, and we were all invited to basically stuff our faces in celebration of the holiday. :)

I didn't mind, since I was getting paid holiday pay to basically eat. HAHA!

Ham. Stuffing. Chicken. Gravy. Mac & cheese. Rice. Potatoes. Pumpkin pie. Sweet potato pie. Ice cream. Cupcakes.

Yeah I'm stuffed.

Thanksgiving = successful. Hope y'all had a great one too.

Keep on eating everyone! ^_^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment